This time is for the most part a Zero Lag, by that I mean there is no pausing during the countdown period.
I’m devising additional code to account for no data when a new bar should have formed, but during the bar if there is no data coming in it will still count down. This has been achieved via a short algorithm that utilizes the current system time instead of the server time.
MT4 Indicators – Download Instructions
Zero Lag Timer is a Metatrader 4 (MT4) indicator and the essence of the forex indicator is to transform the accumulated history data.
Zero Lag Timer provides for an opportunity to detect various peculiarities and patterns in price dynamics which are invisible to the naked eye.
Based on this information, traders can assume further price movement and adjust their strategy accordingly.
How to install Zero Lag Timer.mq4?
- Download Zero Lag Timer.mq4
- Copy Zero Lag Timer.mq4 to your Metatrader Directory / experts / indicators /
- Start or restart your Metatrader Client
- Select Chart and Timeframe where you want to test your indicator
- Search “Custom Indicators” in your Navigator mostly left in your Metatrader Client
- Right click on Zero Lag Timer.mq4
- Attach to a chart
- Modify settings or press ok
- Indicator Zero Lag Timer.mq4 is available on your Chart
How to remove Zero Lag Timer.mq4 from your Metatrader 4 Chart?
- Select the Chart where is the Indicator running in your Metatrader Client
- Right click into the Chart
- “Indicators list”
- Select the Indicator and delete
Download Metatrader 4 Trading Platform:
- Free $30 To Start Trading Instantly
- No Deposit Required
- Automatically Credited To Your Account
- No Hidden Terms
MT4 Indicators Download here: Zero Lag Timer