Works on all time frames, uses zig-zag and fibo levels to plot trend directions.
A ZigZag alike the one used in Ensign with little differences (v1). With displaying of statical and dynamical Fibo levels and Andrews’ pitchfork.
minBars – the bars filter (the number of bars is specified)
minSize – the filter by the number of points (the number of points is specified)
ExtFiboType = true – the fibs with Pesavento numbers, false – the standard Fibo levels
ExtFiboDinamic – enables the displaying of dynamical Fibo levels. The dynamical Fibo levels are displayed on the first ray of ZigZag.
ExtFiboStatic – enables the displaying of statical Fibo levels
ExtFiboStaticNum – the number of ZigZag ray the statical Fibonacci levels will be displayed from. 1<ExtFiboStaticNum<=9
ExtFiboS и ExtFiboD – the choice of colors for statical and dynamical fibs.
ExtPitchfork = 1 the Andrews’ pitchfork is displayed from the last three extremums, ZigZag=2 the 50% median is displayed in addition
ExtLinePitchfork – specifies the color of Andrews’ pitchfork
MT4 Indicators – Download Instructions
ZZ_Ensign_Fibo is a Metatrader 4 (MT4) indicator and the essence of the forex indicator is to transform the accumulated history data.
ZZ_Ensign_Fibo provides for an opportunity to detect various peculiarities and patterns in price dynamics which are invisible to the naked eye.
Based on this information, traders can assume further price movement and adjust their strategy accordingly.
How to install ZZ_Ensign_Fibo.mq4?
- Download ZZ_Ensign_Fibo.mq4
- Copy ZZ_Ensign_Fibo.mq4 to your Metatrader Directory / experts / indicators /
- Start or restart your Metatrader Client
- Select Chart and Timeframe where you want to test your indicator
- Search “Custom Indicators” in your Navigator mostly left in your Metatrader Client
- Right click on ZZ_Ensign_Fibo.mq4
- Attach to a chart
- Modify settings or press ok
- Indicator ZZ_Ensign_Fibo.mq4 is available on your Chart
How to remove ZZ_Ensign_Fibo.mq4 from your Metatrader 4 Chart?
- Select the Chart where is the Indicator running in your Metatrader Client
- Right click into the Chart
- “Indicators list”
- Select the Indicator and delete